If you are planning your wedding in Colorado, then look no further than scenic Estes Park. Known as one of the best wedding venues in North America, Black Canyon Inn makes for the most amazing Colorado mountain wedding venue. This charming town is packed with a multitude of wedding venues with top-tier services. Let’s have a look at the top 10 reasons to choose Estes Park for your wedding destination.
- Location: Estes Park is just 90 minutes from Denver (and the Denver International Airport). It is very well connected to all the major cities, which means your guests will have no problem reaching the wedding venue.
- Proximity: Estes Park is close to several popular locations in Colorado, such as Fort Collins, Boulder, Aurora, Colorado Springs, and many other cities. This means that your guests can choose to explore this wonderful state before or after attending your wedding.
- Beauty: Estes Park is known to be one of the most scenic places in the U.S. This makes it the perfect wedding destination for all couples. The scenic vistas and peaks make for some of the most beautiful wedding photos.
- Marriage-Friendly Rules: Colorado is blessed with some of the easiest marriage rules of any state. There are no waiting periods at all. You can apply for your marriage license, turn it in, and get married, all on the same day!
- Smaller Weddings: If you and your partner want to have a limited guest list with your friend as the officiator, that’s no problem at all! You are allowed to even perform your own wedding ceremony.
- Black Canyon Inn: One of the most stunning Colorado mountain wedding venues in Estes Park is the Black Canyon Inn. Located in the shadows of the Rocky Mountains, this inn has some of the most spectacular views of Longs Peak, Lumpy Ridge, and the Continental Divide.
- Grand Ceremony Site: Black Canyon Inn has one of the grandest ceremony sites. Plus, the close proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park takes this venue to a whole new level.
- Gorgeous Outdoor Venues: Gone are the days when one must get married in cooped-up ballrooms. It is the era of outdoor weddings against scenic natural backgrounds. Estes Park provides all this and more!
- Endless Entertainment Avenues: Your wedding guests can let their hair down in Downtown Estes Park. This area is full of restaurants, shops, and summertime entertainment!
- Endless Fun Wedding Rituals: Since you have the whole outdoors at your disposal, you can go crazy with your wedding rituals. You can incorporate climbing, nature, horses—you name it!
The Ultimate Colorado Mountain Wedding Venue
If you are sifting through Colorado mountain wedding venues, look no further than the Black Canyon Inn. We offer one of the most unique wedding ceremony sites in this area. Plus, your lodging would also be taken care of here. It is a one-stop wedding destination. To book your dream wedding at the Black Canyon Inn, please inquire online.